RE: [hreg] HREG Call to Action

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 14 , May 14 10:46 PM

      The website of the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) has this report. Perhaps some of our business members can register to provide equipment.  Others of us can pick one of the many opportunities to donate money, supplies or our time to help evacuees right here in the Houston area.

      The Federal Emergency Management Agency through the Southwest Emergency Response Network is offering registration in the National Emergency Resource Registry for any businesses capable of making a donation of materials or equipment useful to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. Among current priorities are housing, transportation, and emergency supplies, and SEIA members capable of providing deployable power systems of any sort are urged to register them at the link provided. https://www.swern.gov/emergency/asset_app.php

       http://www.seia.org/