RE: [hreg] Question

  • Lafleur, Oral
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
      There is a company call Morning Star Enterprises, Inc that specializes in
      Thermal Products. The owner's name is David Sawchak. As far as I know, he
      does most of the hot water and pool heating in the Houston area. I'm sure
      he can assist you in whatever you need. His contact numbers are
      (713)686-1762 or cell: (713)545-4972. If you have not found what you need,
      give him a call.

      Oral

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
        Hi Chuck, The only reputable solar water guy still in Houston that I know
        of is David Sawchak of Morningstar, 713.686.1762. He has been doing DHW in
        Houston for over 20 years. Regards, Kevin Conlin