Re: [hreg] Question

  • Marjorie N Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
      Glad you're doing that, Chuck. And you can contact Jube Dankworth, who
      might know a solar water heater person. I'm cc:ing this to her.
      Marge

      On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:38:18 +0000 Chuck Wright <chuck-wright@...>
      writes:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I have placed the archives of Dr. Gary Vliet's "Solar Guy" column
      > from the
      > TXSES newsletter on the TXSES web site.
      >
      > Along with this, I have included an email response for asking
      > questions.
      > Attached is one from Darlene in Houston. Do any of you know
      > who in Houston is doing solar water heater work?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > - C
      >
      > ----------------------------------
      >
      > >I live in Huston> I have a solar hot water system with the
      > collectors on
      > >roof, the controller in garage and an 82 gallon storage hot water
      > tank that
      > >feeds into my regular hot water tank as needed. The solar tank is
      > old and
      > >starting to leak, where can I get another tank, I can install it
      > myself. Can
      > >you please help or give some suggestions.
      > >Thanks so much. I am glad I found someone somewhere who knows
      > something
      > >about solar.:-)
      >
      > >Darlene <dysullivan@...>
      >
      > --
      > Chuck Wright
      > http://www.chuck-wright.com

    • Lafleur, Oral
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
        There is a company call Morning Star Enterprises, Inc that specializes in
        Thermal Products. The owner's name is David Sawchak. As far as I know, he
        does most of the hot water and pool heating in the Houston area. I'm sure
        he can assist you in whatever you need. His contact numbers are
        (713)686-1762 or cell: (713)545-4972. If you have not found what you need,
        give him a call.

        Oral

        writes:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I have placed the archives of Dr. Gary Vliet's "Solar Guy" column
        > from the
        > TXSES newsletter on the TXSES web site.
        >
        > Along with this, I have included an email response for asking
        > questions.
        > Attached is one from Darlene in Houston. Do any of you know
        > who in Houston is doing solar water heater work?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > - C
        >
        > ----------------------------------
        >
        > >I live in Huston> I have a solar hot water system with the
        > collectors on
        > >roof, the controller in garage and an 82 gallon storage hot water
        > tank that
        > >feeds into my regular hot water tank as needed. The solar tank is
        > old and
        > >starting to leak, where can I get another tank, I can install it
        > myself. Can
        > >you please help or give some suggestions.
        > >Thanks so much. I am glad I found someone somewhere who knows
        > something
        > >about solar.:-)
        >
        > >Darlene <dysullivan@...>
        >
        > --
        > Chuck Wright
        > http://www.chuck-wright.com

      • Kevin L. Conlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2000
          Hi Chuck, The only reputable solar water guy still in Houston that I know
          of is David Sawchak of Morningstar, 713.686.1762. He has been doing DHW in
          Houston for over 20 years. Regards, Kevin Conlin