gas saver

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
    • Todd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
        This has actually given me an idea for an even better, albeit more
        sophisticated, fuel saver. How connecting some sort of tazer device
        to the digital vacuum gauge. Romp on the gas pedal and the vacuum
        drops, which triggers the tazer to send a variable voltage zap to
        your backside. The driver would have to do some inital setup such
        as defining which side he keeps his wallet. The idea is to zap the
        fool out of your wallet whenever the vacuum drops below 12". The
        lower the vacuum (indicating accelleration) the greater the zap.

        Yes... this could work. I just need to find some really neat name
        for it. Let's see, where's that phone number for HSN again....

        Todd

        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "John Miggins" <jmiggins@c...> wrote:
        > new gas saver on ebay
        >

        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7993916387&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

        state university
        > Oklahoma secretary of state Oklahoma state flag Oklahoma
        state merchandise

        Service.