Question

  • Chuck Wright
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi Everyone,

      I have placed the archives of Dr. Gary Vliet's "Solar Guy" column from the
      TXSES newsletter on the TXSES web site.

      Along with this, I have included an email response for asking questions.
      Attached is one from Darlene in Houston. Do any of you know
      who in Houston is doing solar water heater work?

      Thanks,

      - C

      ----------------------------------

      --
      Chuck Wright
      http://www.chuck-wright.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2006
        May I ask if anyone on this list is familar with Dr. Mohammed Sani and his efforts to bring renewable energy to the Afghanistan and the middle east?
        Any information you can share would be most appreciated.
        Thanks in advance.

        Steve Shepard

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2006
          I know some other people who are engaged in this effort in Afghanistan but not Dr. Sani. I could find out from friends who are involved in that effort through UN.

          Bashir A. Syed

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2006
            If you would be so kind.
            It would be very helpful.
            And to be precise it is Mr. Mohammad Sani.
            Not doctor.
            My mistake.
            His web site is Saving Our Planet.
            Beyond that I know nothing about him.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 15, 2006
              I will check and respond after Monday. Let me askl my friends, and I will get back to you

              Bashir A. Syed

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15, 2006
                I will check with my friends and get back to to you.

                Bashir A. Syed