Roundup

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      Hi everyone,
      I have a commitment to be in San Antonio on Saturday 9/30 for the Indian
      pow-wow but could be in Fredericksburg either the day before or the day after
      (Friday or Sunday). Which would be the best day? I could do some work but
      would also like to take some time off to look at the exhibits (half and
      half?) Someone sent an email recently on all this about where to stay, what
      we would be doing, etc, but I seem to have lost it. Could whoever that was
      please send me another copy?
      Thanks,
      Charlie Mauch
    • jclem412@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        at Wayne Kamin's xeriscaping philosophy course, and I mean a year full of
        Houston winding-ups. I've been experiencing a renewed view on life and am
        MUCHO happier for it! And also I believe Mr. Harris' idea of biomass
        factories on U.S. farms can be the next Saudi Arabia (energy a-go-go).

        For all of you who said, "Oh you're from Houston, I'm sorry", take that! I'm
        still happy!!!! THANK YOU ROUNDUP ! It's a choice. It's a lifestyle. No,
        it's a plane!

        From the 3rd dimension between the gap, Diane Clemens