Kerrville Roundup

  • Clifford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2005
      My wife and I are going in September to the Roundup for the first
      time. Any helpful hints for the newbie? The schedule should be out
      by the end of the month, I think. Any demonstrations that are "must
      see"? Last year's event had three seminars going at the same time. I
      had picked from them without knowing which were more important or
      better done or whatever. In the end it did not matter as we were
      unable to attend anyway. Bummer.

      Would anyone have a list of Houston or Harris County or the SE Texas
      solar or renewable energy vendors that would be presenting at the
      Roundup? I would like to do my homework before I get there.

      Where could I go to see solar systems in the Houston area?

      Any and all help by the "vast unpaid research department" is greatly
      appreciated.

      Clifford
      (see you at the 228 PArk & Ride!)