Re: [hreg] Government Complicity in 911

  • Clifford Cheadle
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 12, 2005
    • Tom Ritter
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 12, 2005

        Good way to soft pedal the point.  Thanks.

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 12, 2005
          Sure, about three years ago I answered an ad Green Mt.was running for job openings. I called a number of times I am still waiting for a return call. I even went to their web site and tried to contact them by email. Since they did not respond I call that bad news. Please Green Mt.don"t contact me now. I have found a job. Don't kill the messenger. Good luck all.

          Andrew McCalla <andrew@...> wrote:

          Intell,

          Could you elaborate on your cryptic posting?

          How did you have bad luck and how are they bad news?

          Andrew H. McCalla

          Meridian Energy Systems

          2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107

          Austin, TX   78704

          Voice: (512) 448-0055

          Fax:    (512) 448-0045

          www.meridiansolar.com

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 12, 2005
            Intell,

            I am sorry you did not get contacted when you tried to apply for a position here at Green Mountain Energy. We get several applicants and its not always easy to contact everyone that applies. As you know in the job market you are not always contacted every time you send a resume.

            I can not speak for the management when you applied but I am part of the management team now and we love having interested people apply and work for us.

            We currently have several happy employees as well as several happy former employees and we are always looking for environmentally friendly employees to join our team. Again, I am very sorry your past experience with us was not as pleasant as you would have preferred.

            As far as the company however, I strongly believe in our mission which is to change the way power is made and using consumer choice to do so.

            I hope you will reconsider your position on Green Mountain energy and that you will always try to choose renewable energy if you have a choice to do so.

            Thanks for your thoughts and concerns,

            Cleaner Electricity Today. Bluer Skies tomorrow.

            Jada England
            Green Mountain Energy
            jada.england@...
            (281) 216.0189

            ________________________________

            www.meridiansolar.com <http://www.meridiansolar.com/>

            ________________________________

            -----------
[...]

            Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http:/www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

            ________________________________
          • SBT Designs
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 13, 2005
              If you apply to Green Mountain or any potential employer throught the
              Internet or email you should be aware they are also using the Internet to
              screen potential applicants. Now, it is more unlikely they will provide the
              courtesy of any response if your resume and application does not just jump
              off the screen and indicate your suitability for their position. Employers
              also receive so many application via the Internet most of them have not
              developed methods and techniques for filtering the good applications from
              the bad applications.
              Such is our world at this time.

              Steven Shepard
              SBT Designs