[hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams

  • d j
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
      1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
      2.What's the meeting topic?
      Thanks/Dannis

      >From: stelman@...
      >To: hreg@...
      >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
      >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
      >
      >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
      >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
      >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
      >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
      >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
      >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
      >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
      >any questions.
      >
      >Steve Stelzer

      >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

    • Steve Stelzer
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
        Environment Associates, Architects, 4219 Richmond Avenue (just inside Loop
        610), 713-528-0000, and the topic will be energy efficient building
        technology for Texas.

        1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
        2.What's the meeting topic?
        Thanks/Dannis

        >From: stelman@...
        >To: hreg@...
        >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
        >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
        >
        >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
        >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
        >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
        >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
        >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
        >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
        >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
        >any questions.
        >
        >Steve Stelzer

        >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

        Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg