RE: [hreg] SEIA Solar Tax Credit Victory!

  • JR Batek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
      So if the bill passes and is signed, we get a tax
      credit of up to $2,000 if we spend up to $6,666 on
      solar projects (PV, hot H2O, etc) on our
      house/business. Is that correct?

      Secondly, has anyone had success getting around deed
      restrictions for implementations. My deed
      restrictions require that solar be "integral to the
      design."

      Thanks.

      --- Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:

      > Great news and great timing! With 30% credit and
      > rising electric and
      > gas rates, this should make solar water heaters a
      > very good investment
      > in Houston. Come learn more at our meeting Sunday!

      y&w2=Houston+texas&w3=Environment&w4=Cause&w5=Development+environment&w6

      =Environment+protection&c=6&s=126&.sig=OuQ6gSO0vMd7lOPiGPtl_Q>
      > energy
      > Houston

      2=Houston+texas&w3=Environment&w4=Cause&w5=Development+environment&w6=En

      vironment+protection&c=6&s=126&.sig=TSKMR5K5BrUq4Yrd8_fkVQ>
      > texas
      > Environment

      Houston+texas&w3=Environment&w4=Cause&w5=Development+environment&w6=Envi

      ronment+protection&c=6&s=126&.sig=p7T-1eCncW-biCqERBSsxg>

      > Cause

      n+texas&w3=Environment&w4=Cause&w5=Development+environment&w6=Environmen
      > t+protection&c=6&s=126&.sig=UEDTUTTT9e5mXDOTFY_TJA>
      >
      > Development

      e+energy&w2=Houston+texas&w3=Environment&w4=Cause&w5=Development+environ

      ment&w6=Environment+protection&c=6&s=126&.sig=Bz6BuNxHWYMEsiaQp7MNHQ>
      > environment
      > Environment

      +energy&w2=Houston+texas&w3=Environment&w4=Cause&w5=Development+environm

      ent&w6=Environment+protection&c=6&s=126&.sig=P0TnWQqtiurZ_jko6FmxPA>

      http://mail.yahoo.com