Re: [hreg] Yahoo! Group people (fwd)

  • J P Malone
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
      I suggest you turn it over to the press and post it on the internet.
      Maybe 60 Minutes, 20-20, Houston Chronicle, New York Times.

      Paul Archer wrote:

      >Has anyone else on this list gotten a similar letter?
      >
      >As Mr. Nielsen says, he works for the government, and he's not amused with
      >these emails. (As Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black, "We at the
      >[government] do not have a sense of humor we are aware of.")
      >
      >Paul Archer

    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
        I may just do that, thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure Hard Copy would be
        interested.

        Actually, I posted it here because:
        1) I got the email shortly after sending an email to HREG about a timer.
        2) HREG is on Yahoo Groups
        3) Mr Nielsen is in the Houston area too, and this is the only email list
        I'm on that is Houston-centric.

        Paul

        12:36pm, J P Malone wrote:

        > I suggest you turn it over to the press and post it on the internet.
        > Maybe 60 Minutes, 20-20, Houston Chronicle, New York Times.
        >
        > Paul Archer wrote:
        >
        >> Has anyone else on this list gotten a similar letter?
        >>
        >> As Mr. Nielsen says, he works for the government, and he's not amused with
        >> these emails. (As Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black, "We at the
        >> [government] do not have a sense of humor we are aware of.")
        >>
        >> Paul Archer

        -------------------------------------
        O give me a home,
        Where the buffalo roam,
        Where the deer and the antelope play,
        Where seldom is heard
        A discouraging word,
        'Cause what can an antelope say?
        -------------------------------------
      • John Miggins
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21, 2005
          let it go, he was having a bad day.

          we all have them

          John Miggins
          Harvest Solar & Wind Power
          "renewable solutions to everyday needs"
          www.harvest-energy.com
          Phone/Fax 918-743-2299
          Cell: 918-521-6223

          >I may just do that, thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure Hard Copy would be
          > interested.
          >
          > Actually, I posted it here because:
          > 1) I got the email shortly after sending an email to HREG about a timer.
          > 2) HREG is on Yahoo Groups
          > 3) Mr Nielsen is in the Houston area too, and this is the only email list
          > I'm on that is Houston-centric.
          >
          > Paul
          >

          > 12:36pm, J P Malone wrote:
          >
          >> I suggest you turn it over to the press and post it on the internet.
          >> Maybe 60 Minutes, 20-20, Houston Chronicle, New York Times.
          >>
          >> Paul Archer wrote:
          >>
          >>> Has anyone else on this list gotten a similar letter?
          >>>
          >>> As Mr. Nielsen says, he works for the government, and he's not amused
          >>> with
          >>> these emails. (As Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black, "We at the
          >>> [government] do not have a sense of humor we are aware of.")
          >>>
          >>> Paul Archer

        • Jim & Janet
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2005
            If Mr. Nielsen is making threats thru the Yahoo Groups site, maybe he should be questioned by the moderator. But it might be simpler for him to just un-suscribe if he doesn't like what he hears in a public forum.
            Jim Duncan

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22, 2005
              Well, he has written to me personally. I was just trying to find out how my
              emails were getting to him, and this group seemed a likely candidate.

              Paul

              12:01pm, Jim & Janet wrote:

              > If Mr. Nielsen is making threats thru the Yahoo Groups site, maybe he should be questioned by the moderator. But it might be simpler for him to just un-suscribe if he doesn't like what he hears in a public forum.
              > Jim Duncan

              Emacs is a great operating system---it lacks a good editor, though.
              --------http://www.thomer.com/vi/vi.html (Vi Lovers' Page)---------