Re: [hreg] Yahoo! Group people (fwd)

  • J P Malone
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21 10:36 AM
      I suggest you turn it over to the press and post it on the internet.
      Maybe 60 Minutes, 20-20, Houston Chronicle, New York Times.

      Paul Archer wrote:

      >Has anyone else on this list gotten a similar letter?
      >
      >As Mr. Nielsen says, he works for the government, and he's not amused with
      >these emails. (As Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black, "We at the
      >[government] do not have a sense of humor we are aware of.")
      >
      >Paul Archer

    • Paul Archer
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21 10:48 AM
        I may just do that, thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure Hard Copy would be
        interested.

        Actually, I posted it here because:
        1) I got the email shortly after sending an email to HREG about a timer.
        2) HREG is on Yahoo Groups
        3) Mr Nielsen is in the Houston area too, and this is the only email list
        I'm on that is Houston-centric.

        Paul

        12:36pm, J P Malone wrote:

        > I suggest you turn it over to the press and post it on the internet.
        > Maybe 60 Minutes, 20-20, Houston Chronicle, New York Times.
        >
        > Paul Archer wrote:
        >
        >> Has anyone else on this list gotten a similar letter?
        >>
        >> As Mr. Nielsen says, he works for the government, and he's not amused with
        >> these emails. (As Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black, "We at the
        >> [government] do not have a sense of humor we are aware of.")
        >>
        >> Paul Archer

        -------------------------------------
        O give me a home,
        Where the buffalo roam,
        Where the deer and the antelope play,
        Where seldom is heard
        A discouraging word,
        'Cause what can an antelope say?
        -------------------------------------
      • John Miggins
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 21 12:10 PM
          let it go, he was having a bad day.

          we all have them

          John Miggins
          Harvest Solar & Wind Power
          "renewable solutions to everyday needs"
          www.harvest-energy.com
          Phone/Fax 918-743-2299
          Cell: 918-521-6223

          >I may just do that, thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure Hard Copy would be
          > interested.
          >
          > Actually, I posted it here because:
          > 1) I got the email shortly after sending an email to HREG about a timer.
          > 2) HREG is on Yahoo Groups
          > 3) Mr Nielsen is in the Houston area too, and this is the only email list
          > I'm on that is Houston-centric.
          >
          > Paul
          >

          > 12:36pm, J P Malone wrote:
          >
          >> I suggest you turn it over to the press and post it on the internet.
          >> Maybe 60 Minutes, 20-20, Houston Chronicle, New York Times.
          >>
          >> Paul Archer wrote:
          >>
          >>> Has anyone else on this list gotten a similar letter?
          >>>
          >>> As Mr. Nielsen says, he works for the government, and he's not amused
          >>> with
          >>> these emails. (As Tommy Lee Jones says in Men In Black, "We at the
          >>> [government] do not have a sense of humor we are aware of.")
          >>>
          >>> Paul Archer

        • Jim & Janet
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22 10:01 AM
            If Mr. Nielsen is making threats thru the Yahoo Groups site, maybe he should be questioned by the moderator. But it might be simpler for him to just un-suscribe if he doesn't like what he hears in a public forum.
            Jim Duncan

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22 10:15 AM
              Well, he has written to me personally. I was just trying to find out how my
              emails were getting to him, and this group seemed a likely candidate.

              Paul

              12:01pm, Jim & Janet wrote:

              > If Mr. Nielsen is making threats thru the Yahoo Groups site, maybe he should be questioned by the moderator. But it might be simpler for him to just un-suscribe if he doesn't like what he hears in a public forum.
              > Jim Duncan

              Emacs is a great operating system---it lacks a good editor, though.
              --------http://www.thomer.com/vi/vi.html (Vi Lovers' Page)---------