HREG Meeting July 31st

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005
      We are looking forward to a very interesting HREG meeting on Sunday
      July 31st at 2pm. We will meet at Texas Southern University School of
      Technology in room 225 (usual place). Our theme will be solar thermal
      energy systems.

      Agenda

      New member introduction and member project updates

      Report on TXSES Chapter Leader's retreat & board meeting - Mike/Joyce

      Residential Solar Water Heaters available in Houston - John Miggins
      from Harvest Solar & Wind Power

      Business items:
      Preparing for 2005 Houston Renewable Energy Tour - Mike/Lunce

      Directions:
      Take Scott street exit off I-45; head west until you get to Burger
      King where you turn right on Cleburne. Go until you get to Ennis and
      turn left 1 block where you will see the School of Technology.