RE: [hreg] New poll for hreg

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2000
      I too had some trouble with whether I was "registered" or not back when the
      eGroup first changed their format. But once I did get it and my computer
      saved my password it has been very easy to navigate the eGroup website
      since. It took me less than a minute to take the poll.

      It's a shame that many of our members don't have better "access" to the
      website where you can look at old messages, see who all is a member, etc.
      Maybe we can get a computer and have a tutorial at a future meeting.

      I'll keep track of the e-mail votes on location and add them to the final
      results. Thank you all for participating.