Roundup speaker applications

  • Texas Solar Energy Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 10:54 AM
      Do you have knowledge and experience that you would enjoy sharing with the 5,000 Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living visitors in Fredericksburg this September 23 - 25?

      We provide 4 hourly lectures covering all aspects of renewable energy, green building, organic growing, alternative transportation and basic sustainability.  This year, all lectures will be captured on a CD for later distribution as well.

      Speaker applications are taken online at http://txses.org/roundup/speaker_reg.php.  Please note the information at the top before submitting an application.  The deadline is August 6th, at which point we will determine the schedule.

      If you or someone you know would like to share vital information to a very targeted, receptive audience, please get your application in soon.  And please forward this message widely. Thanks very much!

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      Roundup Co-Organizer
      512-326-3391 or 877-3ROUNDUP