Re: [hreg] HREG support for TXSES

  • John Hornsby
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14 9:12 AM
      Message
      Mike,
      I don't know if I am getting my responses through to the HREG group. I have sent 2 emails to the group regarding the energy bill that just passed through the house and senate, with very important legislation regarding Solar Energy. I haven't seen any response to these whatsoever. Can you help?
      John Hornsby
      Owner,
      A-Phaze Electric