Re: [hreg] Peak Oil

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2005
      Great idea, Lunce.  What about showing End of Suburbia at the Renewable Roundup in Fredericksburg?  I have copies to preview.

      End of Suburbia will be shown again in Houston on September 14, Wednesday, 7pm at the Museum of Fine Arts with a Q&A after by Matthew Simmons.   www.realfilms.org/upcomingfilms.html#sept

      Simmons is author of Twilight in the Desert which asserts that Saudi Arabian oil production may collapse soon due to overworking their aging fields and that Saudi reserves figures may be inflated.   Simmons is also CEO of the world's largest energy investment bank and a prominent Houston citizen.    He is interviewed in the film.

      Nan Hildreth

      At 03:09 PM 7/10/2005, Lunce wrote:
      "The End of Suburbia" is a very compelling documentary.  It was shown at
      the Peak Oil Mini Conference this past weekend.  Perhaps we can include
      it in a HREG event sometime in the near future.  If you have not seen it
      yet, click here for clips of this documentary
      http://endofsuburbia.com/previews.htm

      Lunce

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/