Re: [hreg] New poll for hreg

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2000
      I note that most are ignoring the instructions to go to the web to register.
      I just now went there and wasted about 10 minutes trying to figure out if I
      am already registered (since I am on this listserv), if I have a password, or
      whatever. I don't have any more time to spend on it. Sorry.
      I live inside the loop.
      Charlie Mauch
    • Dan from Texas
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2000
        I live on the Northwest Side out 290
        Dan Stuettgen

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2000
          I too had some trouble with whether I was "registered" or not back when the
          eGroup first changed their format. But once I did get it and my computer
          saved my password it has been very easy to navigate the eGroup website
          since. It took me less than a minute to take the poll.

          It's a shame that many of our members don't have better "access" to the
          website where you can look at old messages, see who all is a member, etc.
          Maybe we can get a computer and have a tutorial at a future meeting.

          I'll keep track of the e-mail votes on location and add them to the final
          results. Thank you all for participating.