new solar professionals online directory
A new website directory, FindSolar.com, is now available for solar professionals to list their services or products for free. FindSolar.com is a Web tool for consumers to connect with local solar professionals.
This Web tool is being developed and administered through an alliance led by the American Solar Energy Society (ASES). This alliance includes the Solar Electric Power Association, the Solar Energy Industries Association, the DOE and Energy Matters LLC. ASES is funded under a five-year U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) grant for this project. The projects advisory panel includes industry and technology specialists, contractors, utility personnel and consumers.
One of FindSolar.coms main features is its ability to link interested consumers to qualified solar professionals. Solar professionals can now open a free account on FindSolar.com and display an extensive profile of the services, products and experience they offer. FindSolar.com then matches these professionals with interested consumers whose specific needs and geographic area fit the profile. Solar equipment manufacturers also can be listed to help people learn about the many equipment options available.
This fall, ASES and its partners will begin an extensive marketing campaign to encourage consumers to use FindSolar.com and connect them with solar professionals. Various cooperative marketing events are planned, as are print and search engine key word marketing campaigns.
The Web site helps the consumer review the costs and how to take advantage of local, state and national incentive programs and evaluate qualified professional service providers.
Here are 10 reasons you, as a solar professional, will want to be listed on FindSolar.com:
- Instant email notification of sales leads.
- Unlimited sales leads for free.
- Professional introduction to customers.
- Demonstration to customers of your experience and quality through FindSolar.com's verification process and customer ratings and reviews.
- Targeted leads, matching your capabilities and geographic area.
- Online profile, detailing your products and services, regions served, certifications and more.
- Public exposure through FindSolar.coms advertising campaign.
- Access to potential customers.
- Cost-effective advertising channel.
- It's all free!
To add your company to this free directory, please visit www.findsolar.com and click on <SOLAR PROS Join the Network>.
Sincerely,Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
Texas Solar Energy Society
PO Box 1447
Austin, TX 78767-1447
512-326-3391 OR 800-465-5049