David Holmgren

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2005
      Hello all, This is my first posting since joining last month. I
      hope this does not appear too idealistic nor overwhelming a subject.
      I have been a member of the Austin Permaculture group for
      several years now and would like to share some reading that we all
      may
      find interesting. I will try to send links to these articles from the
      www.energybulletin.net site, from the "additional resources" page of
      www.permacultureinstitute.com site from the west coast. David
      Holmgren
      as you all may know is a permaculture advocate and although his
      articles relate to his home of Australia we can compare it to our own
      Houston area.
      http://www.energybulletin.net/5104.html
      http://www.energybulletin.net/524.html
      My sincere hope is that every morning we wake up we think of these
      respondsibilities on purpose and pass them on to all who will
      listen.Especially our own children who will inherit the miracle of
      Earth or the complete mess we chose to ignore. All our best and I
      will
      continue to enjoy reading the postings daily.- Bill Stange