[hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams

  • stelman@ev1.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 1999
      I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
      Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
      Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
      side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
      small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
      accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
      would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
      any questions.

      Steve Stelzer
    • d j
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
        1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
        2.What's the meeting topic?
        Thanks/Dannis

        >From: stelman@...
        >To: hreg@...
        >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
        >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
        >
        >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
        >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
        >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
        >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
        >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
        >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
        >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
        >any questions.
        >
        >Steve Stelzer

        >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

      • Steve Stelzer
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
          Environment Associates, Architects, 4219 Richmond Avenue (just inside Loop
          610), 713-528-0000, and the topic will be energy efficient building
          technology for Texas.

          1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
          2.What's the meeting topic?
          Thanks/Dannis

          >From: stelman@...
          >To: hreg@...
          >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
          >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
          >
          >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
          >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
          >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
          >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
          >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
          >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
          >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
          >any questions.
          >
          >Steve Stelzer

          >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

          Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg