Re: [hreg] Funding for NPR

  • David Power
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2005
      I've lived near San Antonio for almost a year and didn't even know that there was a public radio station here. I do miss KPFT. Now I get NPR on XMradio and its not the same.
      Public radio is done so poorly in San Antonio there is no way I would consider supporting it either personally or through legislation.  It really is awful programming here.

    • LaVerne Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2005
        KPFT can be listed to online