Fwd: Inquire.

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 11:43 AM
      I received this email directly, this person is not a member of this list.  However, I do know we have many knowledgeable people on this list that may wish to correspond with this person, so I am forwarding his message to the list.  Please make sure you reply to him directly,  and do not post replies to the list.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:45:11 +0200 (CEST)
      From: Víctor Manuel Maza del Torno <victormaza@...>
      Subject: Inquire.
      To: hreg Moderator <hreg-owner@yahoogroups.com>

      Dear members,

      I have recently finished a solar course trough the net. It is considered to be a 750 hours course in 6 books. The first book has general information of physics as it pertains to water heating, and photovoltaic elements of electricity.  The second one has tables of insolation. The 3rd and 4th thermic systems to understand and install water heating collectors for hot water use in a house and in swimming pools. The 5th book with installations of photovoltaic systems and the 6th book has general information of legal contracts, verification of systems and advertisements of solar equipment.

      The course has been a big eye opening and I am very inerested in moving into a solar carrer. I would like to get more training, to be able to be certified to be able to install Water and PV systems with all property. With quality.

      My question is, where can I get well sound training?  I have searched several places in Florida, Colorado, SEI, and I have found one day , 6 day training. But is there a course or hands on training which takes perhaps 2, 3 or 6 months. Is it possible to get this experience somewhere in Texas?

      I hope I find some one who can give some advise. I would sincerely apprecciate your help.

      Victor Maza

      Correo Yahoo!
      Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
      http://correo.yahoo.es