Re: [hreg] solar art project

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2005
      Although, I intend to be traveling after middle of June (attending "Inter Solar" in Freiburg, Germany and other international Solar ventures),  in case you need any kind of consultation regarding PV panels, EnerTech can provide it.
      Bashir A. Syed
      Vice President, R&D
      EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
      (International Renewable Energy Consultants)
      1120 NASA Parkway, Ste. 220W
      Houston, TX 77058
      Ph. 281-333-9889/Cell: 713-560-6668