RE: [hreg] New poll for hreg

  • Lafleur, Oral
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2000
      I live west of downtown

      Oral

      -----Original Message-----
      From: hreg@egroups.com [mailto:hreg@egroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 4:44 PM
      To: hreg@egroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] New poll for hreg

      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the hreg
      group:

      HREG is having its busiest month yet
      for e-mail with lots of good
      discussion! We are up to 64 members
      and I feel like we will continue to
      grow for a long time. I have been
      curious where all our members live
      since we only get to see a few of you
      at our meetings. So, here is a poll to
      see what our current geographic
      distribution is. I hope everyone will
      participate.

      Where do you live?

      o Inside loop 610
      o South of downtown
      o North of downtown
      o East of downtown
      o West of downtown
      o Outside the Houston area

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/hreg

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Kevin L. Conlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2000
        I live west of downtown and won't waste time going to e-group to answer one
        question
        > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the hreg
        > group:
        >

        > HREG is having its busiest month yet
        > for e-mail with lots of good
        > discussion! We are up to 64 members
        > and I feel like we will continue to
        > grow for a long time. I have been
        > curious where all our members live
        > since we only get to see a few of you
        > at our meetings. So, here is a poll to
        > see what our current geographic
        > distribution is. I hope everyone will
        > participate.
        >
        > Where do you live?
        >
        > o Inside loop 610
        > o South of downtown
        > o North of downtown
        > o East of downtown
        > o West of downtown
        > o Outside the Houston area

        > http://www.egroups.com/polls/hreg

        > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • Marjorie N Wood
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2000
          I'll look at the home page when I have time. I live outside Houston. Glad
          you're doing this. Marge