RE: [hreg] solar art project

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2005
      Let me know if this exhibit comes to San Antonio.
      Sounds like something I might want to help with.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 21, 2005
        Hi Kevin,

        When is the panel installation due to take place?  I'm new to the group too and have no expertise as such but would be happy to help set up.

        regards
        James
[...]

        NOTICE:

        This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.

      • Bashir Syed
        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2005
          Although, I intend to be traveling after middle of June (attending "Inter Solar" in Freiburg, Germany and other international Solar ventures),  in case you need any kind of consultation regarding PV panels, EnerTech can provide it.

          Bashir A. Syed
          Vice President, R&D
          EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
          (International Renewable Energy Consultants)
          1120 NASA Parkway, Ste. 220W
          Houston, TX 77058
          Ph. 281-333-9889/Cell: 713-560-6668