Re: [hreg] solar art project

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2005
      That is a cool looking vehicle Chris, I bet the steering was hard to work out with two front wheels.

      Good source of batteries is MK Battery in Houston,
      they are also made in USA.

      if you cannot buy direct call me and you can use my account.

      Houston Warehouse
      16511 Hedgecroft, Suite 214
      Houston, TX 77060
      800-372-9253

      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar & Wind Power
      "renewable solutions to everyday needs"
      www.harvest-energy.com
      Phone/Fax 918-743-2299
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2005
        Let me know if this exhibit comes to San Antonio.
        Sounds like something I might want to help with.

        The photo came through just fine. The vehicle looks like a blast. I’ll keep you in the loop about future projects in case we’re able to work together. Can I put you on our email list?

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78257
        (210) 698-7109
        www.sbtdesigns.com
      • Gardiner, James
        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2005
          Hi Kevin,

          When is the panel installation due to take place?  I'm new to the group too and have no expertise as such but would be happy to help set up.

          regards
          James
[...]

          NOTICE:

          This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.

        • Bashir Syed
          Message 4 of 7 , May 21, 2005
            Although, I intend to be traveling after middle of June (attending "Inter Solar" in Freiburg, Germany and other international Solar ventures),  in case you need any kind of consultation regarding PV panels, EnerTech can provide it.

            Bashir A. Syed
            Vice President, R&D
            EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
            (International Renewable Energy Consultants)
            1120 NASA Parkway, Ste. 220W
            Houston, TX 77058
            Ph. 281-333-9889/Cell: 713-560-6668