volunteers needed at ASES conference

  • Texas Solar Energy Society
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2005

      We will need quite a few volunteers to help us at the Congress in Orlando, FL, August 6 - 12, 2005. This is a great way to participate in the largest international solar conference happening this year.

      Volunteers work for 20 hours at the conference in exchange for their registration (does not include meals, workshops, tours, travel or lodging).

      If you would like to have more information about volunteering at the Solar World Congress in Florida, please contact ASES directly for details:

      Dona McClain
      American Solar Energy Society
      2400 Central Ave, Ste A
      Boulder, CO  80301