Test

  • jsbalkite
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2005
      The messages aren't refreshing. The last message I see is from 5/5/05.
      Have I been booted from the group?

      -James
    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2005
        I don't think so! There is not much of an activity after Bush announced boosting the Nuclear Technology and enhancing the efficiency of Vehicles. Seems like he does not care about the Renewable Energy sources.

        B. Syed
        VP, R&D
        EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
        1120 NASA Parkway, Suite 220W