HREG Meeting Sunday - Agenda

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2005
      Message
      Happy Earth Day!  Don't forget our HREG Meeting Sunday.

      HREG MEETING THIS SUNDAY 2-4pm

      George King will be presenting.  Mr. King is a renewable energy consultant with Hydraflex Systems and an adjunct professor at Texas A&M University in Galveston.  He is currently working on hydrogen production from freshwater plankton.  In addition to his current position, he has a long history in fuel cell development working in such places as HARC and Reliant Energy.  He is well respected in the Renewable Energy field.  It is an honor to have him speak to our group, and I hope that we will have good attendance.  Bring a friend!

      After Mr. King, we will continue our meeting with:
      -Membership Project Updates
      -Earth Day Updates
      -Preparation for the Solar Home Tour 2005 (In October)
      -Any other Announcements

      The meeting will be held in the Science and Technology Building at Texas Southern University, Room 225 (Follow the signs on the doors).

       Directions:
      TSU is between Hwy 59 and I-45 south of Houston. From I-45, take the SCOTT STREET exit and head west about a mile. You will see a Burger King - turn right there onto CLEBURNE STREET. Drive about 1/2 mile and you will see the campus on the left.

      The School of Technology is on the north edge of campus. Proceeding on Cleburne Street you will pass a few cross streets until you get to a light(campus ends here) - this is ENNIS STREET- turn left. You should then seethe School of Technology on the left.  You can park on the street to the left after the building and enter at the main entrance on that corner.