Fw: On to the Senate floor for SB 645 and SB 768

  • David Power
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 2:55 PM
      This is another problem that I've been active in.
      If we can get a reasonable outdoor lighting bill passed it will help reduce energy usage and keep those big and bright stars over Texas. I don't know If Public Citizen, Solar Austin, Texas Solar  and Solar San Antonio, Hreg or TREIA can help with this, but put the word out.

      David Power
      Spring Branch Texas

      Subject: On to the Senate floor for SB 645 and SB 768

      Both outdoor lighting bills are still alive and well! They now go to the Senate floor to be voted on by the entire Texas Senate.

      So, now is the time to contact your Senator. According to Senator Wentworth's Chief of Staff letters or cards are most effective.

      Address  a postcard to
      The Honorable (insert name of SENATOR)
      Texas Senate
      P.O. Box 12068
      Austin, TX  78711

      The Honorable (insert name of REPRESENTATIVE)
      Texas House of Representatives
      P.O. Box 2910
      Austin, TX  78768
      To find out your Senator or Representatives name go here:

      On the left hand side is a link entitled "Who represents me?". Take that to find out.

      All you need to say is that you support these bills.

      THANKS!!

      Cindy Luongo Cassidy
      620 Onion Creek Ranch Road
      Driftwood, TX 78619