RE: [hreg] solar fountain solutions

  • Richard D. Kelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 11:01 AM
      That was a great link for Bilge pumps!

      I am seeking employment opportunities!

      Thank you,

      Richard D. Kelley, PMP
      Certified Project Manger
      Rdkelley@...
      (281) 933 - 3958

      -----Original Message-----
      From: John Miggins [SMTP:jmiggins@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:09 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] solar fountain solutions

      << File: spacer.gif >> << File: search_spacer_black.gif >> << File: icon_help.gif >> << File: mini_catalog.gif >> http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId=1611766268&ccitem=

      I thought you said you had a pump?

      Here is a good one for under 18.00 at Grainger. Couple this with a 20 or
      higher watt panel (requires 1.9 amps) and you have water pumping anywhere.

      Hard to beat the portability and convience of this in my opinion it beats
      the grid anyday.

      total cost about $200- one time, no wires, no trenching, quiet effective and
      renewable,

      Item Details < Back

      Pumps & Plumbing > Sump, Effluent and Sewage > Marine Bilge Pumps

      Pump,Bilge,12 Vdc
      Bilge Pump, Voltage Rating 12 VDC, Maximum Flow 500 GPH,
      Current Rating 1.9 Amps, Water Flow @ 0 Foot of Head 500 GPH, Water Flow @
      3.35 Feet of Head 360 GPH, Water Flow @ 6.7 Feet of Head 260 GPH, Hose
      Outlet 3/4 Inches, Maximum Head 12.5 Feet, Length 2 3/8 Inches, Height 3 1/2
      Inches, Width 2 3/8 Inches, Marine, Plastic, Manual

      Grainger Item: 3P996
      Price (ea) : $17.72
      Manufacturer: RULE INDUSTRIES
      Mfg. Model#: 25D