Amory Lovins in Houston - limited appearances

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Message
      A while back we noted that Dr. Amory Lovins, a nationally known sustainability speaker, would be in Houston on March 30.  I hope this clears up any confusion for anyone who really wanted to hear him.  It appears that there will be 2 semi-private lectures on Wednesday, so if you really want to see him, read below.
      1.