Re: [hreg] Fwd: Invitation to Earth Day celebration

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2005
      Charlie,
      I need to get with you next wek to get the HREG board for Saturday. Where can I meet you?
      Call me at (281) 615-0300.
      Thanks,
      John Gardner

      chasmauch@... wrote:
      Just received an invitation (forwarded below) to participate in a 4-hour Earth Day celebration sponsored by the Whole Foods Market on Bellaire. We need to let them know if we are interested. I have the board with all the pictures etc on it and some of the tri-fold flyers. Would anyone be willing to do this?

      Also have a list of 13 persons (name, email, telephone, address) who signed up at the Renewable Energy event at UH Downtown on 3/5/05 and asked to be put on the email list, advised when the next meeting is, etc . Mike, do you want me to mail it to you? What is your address?
      Charlie Mauch

      Subject: Invitation to Earth Day celebration
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:37:05 -0600
      From: "Lisa Head \(SW BEL\)" <Lisa.Head@...>
      To: <chasmauch@...>, <hreg04@...>

      I would like to extend an invitation to your organization to join us for our Earth Day Festivities at Whole Foods Market on Bellaire.  We will be celebrating Earth Day on April 16th from 10a to 2p.  We try and gear this event toward kids, so if you have some type of activity for them that would be terrific, if not, that is totally fine too.  We set it up in our parking area directly in front of the store.  We can provide a table and chairs, so if you need them, just let me know.  This will be our fourth year to do this and participation has improved and increased each year.  There is no cost for participation.  It is informal and fun!

      We also have a kick off party the evening before.  I can't seem to find the times, I believe it is 6-8 or 7-9.  It is an opportunity for you to meet and visit with the other exhibitors.

      I am not sure what other information you require, please give me a call or shoot me an email and let me know...

      Thanks again!
      Lisa

      Lisa Head
      Marketing Team Leader
      Whole Foods Market ~ Bellaire
      4004 Bellaire
      Houston, TX 77025
      phone:  713-667-4090 ext. 277
      fax:  713-667-2497
      Sign up for our online ezine today!   www.wholefoodsmarket.com/flavors

      Sometimes you have to take the leap, and build your wings on the way down.

      - Kobi Yamada

      BEGIN:VCARD
      VERSION:2.1
      N:Head;Lisa
      FN:Lisa Head (Lisa.Head@...)
      ORG:Whole Foods Market Bellaire;Store Support
      TITLE:In Store Marketing Director
      TEL;WORK;VOICE:(713) 667-4090
      TEL;WORK;FAX:(713) 667-2497
      ADR;WORK:;;4004 Bellaire;Houston;TX;77025;United States of America
      LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4004 Bellaire=0D=0AHouston, TX 77025=0D=0AUnited States of America
      URL;WORK:http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/flavors
      EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Lisa.Head@...
      REV:20041012T115123Z
      END:VCARD