Fwd: Invitation to Earth Day celebration

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 1:13 PM
      Just received an invitation (forwarded below) to participate in a 4-hour Earth Day celebration sponsored by the Whole Foods Market on Bellaire. We need to let them know if we are interested. I have the board with all the pictures etc on it and some of the tri-fold flyers. Would anyone be willing to do this?

      Also have a list of 13 persons (name, email, telephone, address) who signed up at the Renewable Energy event at UH Downtown on 3/5/05 and asked to be put on the email list, advised when the next meeting is, etc . Mike, do you want me to mail it to you? What is your address?
      Charlie Mauch

    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 11:52 AM
        Charlie,
        I need to get with you next wek to get the HREG board for Saturday. Where can I meet you?
        Call me at (281) 615-0300.
        Thanks,
        John Gardner

        Subject: Invitation to Earth Day celebration
        Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:37:05 -0600
        From: "Lisa Head \(SW BEL\)" <Lisa.Head@...>
        To: <chasmauch@...>, <hreg04@...>

        I would like to extend an invitation to your organization to join us for our Earth Day Festivities at Whole Foods Market on Bellaire.  We will be celebrating Earth Day on April 16th from 10a to 2p.  We try and gear this event toward kids, so if you have some type of activity for them that would be terrific, if not, that is totally fine too.  We set it up in our parking area directly in front of the store.  We can provide a table and chairs, so if you need them, just let me know.  This will be our fourth year to do this and participation has improved and increased each year.  There is no cost for participation.  It is informal and fun!

        We also have a kick off party the evening before.  I can't seem to find the times, I believe it is 6-8 or 7-9.  It is an opportunity for you to meet and visit with the other exhibitors.

        I am not sure what other information you require, please give me a call or shoot me an email and let me know...

        Thanks again!
        Lisa

        Lisa Head
        Marketing Team Leader
        Whole Foods Market ~ Bellaire
        4004 Bellaire
        Houston, TX 77025
        phone:  713-667-4090 ext. 277
        fax:  713-667-2497
        Sign up for our online ezine today!   www.wholefoodsmarket.com/flavors

        Sometimes you have to take the leap, and build your wings on the way down.

        - Kobi Yamada

        BEGIN:VCARD
        VERSION:2.1
        N:Head;Lisa
        FN:Lisa Head (Lisa.Head@...)
        ORG:Whole Foods Market Bellaire;Store Support
        TITLE:In Store Marketing Director
        TEL;WORK;VOICE:(713) 667-4090
        TEL;WORK;FAX:(713) 667-2497
        ADR;WORK:;;4004 Bellaire;Houston;TX;77025;United States of America
        LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4004 Bellaire=0D=0AHouston, TX 77025=0D=0AUnited States of America
        URL;WORK:http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/flavors
        EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Lisa.Head@...
        REV:20041012T115123Z
        END:VCARD