Fw: [hreg] opportunity for 15,00 small solar systems

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2005
      Dear John Miggins and David Power:

      We are pleased to inform you that we are interested in the supply of all
      products and training of personnel in connection with 15,000 Solar Home
      Systems for Bolivian Project funded by World Bank.

      The company, EnerTech Enterprises inc. is based in Houston, TX and is
      working on similar projects in Pakistan and Bosnia. We are interested
      to be prequalified so to receive the Bid documents as soon possible.

      EnerTech Enterprises has qualified persons in Solar Energy for Homes and
      related fields and would like to participate in this project.

      Thanks

      Bashir A. Syed
      Vice President, R&D
      EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
      1120 NASA Pkwy, Suite 220
      Houston, TX 77058
      Phone: 281-333-9889/Direct: 281-286-3726
      Fax: 281-461-1150
      Website: www.enertechusa.com (under revision)