Re: Fwd: [hreg] Electric vs Gasoline Economics

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 6:15 AM
      I couldn't agree more that a full, long term analysis is important when
      considering alternative energy sources. I've been looking for information
      on the overall energy consumption vs energy derived from PV for applied
      models for some time, but I have yet to find anything that seems like a
      fair or complete assessment. The only two opinions seem to be they are the
      best things since sliced bread, or they take so much energy to make they
      never pay for themselves....

      We really need good analysis from a source that doesn't care one way or
      another!

      Joseph Davis