Fwd: [hreg] Electric vs Gasoline Economics

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005

    • Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2005
        I couldn't agree more that a full, long term analysis is important when
        considering alternative energy sources. I've been looking for information
        on the overall energy consumption vs energy derived from PV for applied
        models for some time, but I have yet to find anything that seems like a
        fair or complete assessment. The only two opinions seem to be they are the
        best things since sliced bread, or they take so much energy to make they
        never pay for themselves....

        We really need good analysis from a source that doesn't care one way or
        another!

        Joseph Davis