Earth Day 2005

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2005
      Message
      I just did some checking on Earth Day celebrations for HREG to participate in this year and here is what I came up with:
      Woodlands April 2, 2005 9am-2pm
      John Gardner is coordinating this one. Please let us know if you can help.

      Citizen's Environment Coalition (CEC) will not hold their own this year.  They sponsor the website above.

      United Space Alliance (USA) - a NASA and contractor event - April 22  10am-2pm
      I already have volunteers for this, but if you work for NASA or USA, come on by.

      KRBE - don't know yet.  I think last year's was in May.