opportunity for 15,00 small solar systems

  • David Power
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2005

      I am on a short dead line, I'm looking for a Solar installation company that is interested in providing installation training and product for a project funded by the world bank in Bolivia. This would be for 15,000 small solar systems to be delivered and install over a 3 to 4 year period. I have a Bolivian company that has technicians and training facilities to make this work. I am looking for a US company that is willing to provide product and training assistance to get this set up.

      I have contacted several Texas companies about this opportunity and for various reasons they have all declined. The first pre qualification needs to be completed by march 26th , this does not include the actual bid specifications this is just the requirements to meet the bid. If anyone has installation experience and established company please feel free to contact me in the next couple of days pass this on to anyone that you feel might be qualified and interested.

      David Power

      "Be the change you wish to see in the world"
    • John Miggins
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2005
        David, we would like to find out more about this opportunity, can you send me your contact information offline?

        thank you
        John Miggins
        Harvest Solar & Wind Power
        "renewable solutions to everyday needs"
        www.harvest-energy.com
        Phone/Fax 918-743-2299

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2005
          My name is Noyes Livingston and I am fluent in spanish
          (wife is mexican). I would love to be a part of such
          an endeavor and am looking for an opportunity to start
          a career in RE.