Saturday Conference - who has the board?

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Dear HREGers:
      I have volunteered to man a table for HREG at the Environmental Conference for several hours Saturday at UH Downtown, but I do not have the board or any literature to pass out. If anyone has the board and literature (or knows who does) please ask them to contact me so I can come and pick it up. Email me or call 713-524-2492. Thanks.
      Charlie