Re: [hreg] Let's Build a Solar House

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2000
      The problem with papercrete is that it has not got the track record to get a
      building permit. As of now, only one papercrete house is in the process of
      being built by permit. Here in Texas we have a code for adobe and fibrous
      adobe will be passed under the same code. This is important to me because
      of insurance on the building. By the way, we have a couple of small
      papercrete buildings right here in Bedias, no need to go to AZ or NM.
      Kim