March 3rd at Hungry's in the Village

  • Steven Deterling
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
      This is a reminder of an informal social gathering of HREG
      members and other persons interested in energy and
      renewable energy planned for Thursday, March 3rd, at
      Hungry's Restaurant near Rice Village. The address is
      2356 Rice Blvd, Houston, TX 77005. The start time is
      7:00pm. The table will be under the name "HREG".

      Steven Deterling
      rocketman1@...

      Care2 make the world greener!
      http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

      Make a Difference: Tell car makers to clean up their act - http://www.care2.com/go/z/cleancars
    • Anne Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        HI. Somehow I got on the hreg mailing list - I don't
        even know what it is, but I've received some
        interesting emails. If you don't mind, I would love
        tojoin you at the restaurant - it would be reat to see
        what's foing on in HOuston.

        Anne Kelly

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250