RE: [hreg] Victoria/Houston action needed

  • Anica Landreneau
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005

      I have to big sign, or board, if you need me to get it to someone/somewhere.

      Anica Landreneau

      alandreneau@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
        I am a member of Union of Concerned scientists.

        Bashir A. Syed

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
          Thank you very much Steve.  I will give them your number.

          For the conference in Hou. March 5, it sounds like the main hours for the booth would be 11 - 1, but it could be set up from 7:30 - 4.  Can anyone volunteer to sit with our HREG booth at U of H downtown, at least from 11 - 1?  Please let me know.  mewert@...

          Mike
          I am closer to Victoria than you guys are.
          I can do it.

          Steven Shepard
          SBT Designs
          25581 IH-10 West