Victoria/Houston action needed

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
      Can anyone represent HREG at either of these functions?
      I will find out the hours for March 5.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
        I am closer to Victoria than you guys are.
        I can do it.

        Steven Shepard
        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78257
        (210) 698-7109
        www.sbtdesigns.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005

          I have to big sign, or board, if you need me to get it to someone/somewhere.

          Anica Landreneau

          alandreneau@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
            I am a member of Union of Concerned scientists.

            Bashir A. Syed

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2005
              Thank you very much Steve.  I will give them your number.

              For the conference in Hou. March 5, it sounds like the main hours for the booth would be 11 - 1, but it could be set up from 7:30 - 4.  Can anyone volunteer to sit with our HREG booth at U of H downtown, at least from 11 - 1?  Please let me know.  mewert@...

              Mike