March 3rd at Hungry's in the Village

  • lmreidy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2005
      Steve:

      Count me in.

      Leanne M. Reidy
    • Steven Deterling
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2005
        This is a reminder of an informal social gathering of HREG
        members and other persons interested in energy and
        renewable energy planned for Thursday, March 3rd, at
        Hungry's Restaurant near Rice Village. The address is
        2356 Rice Blvd, Houston, TX 77005. The start time is
        7:00pm. The table will be under the name "HREG".

        Steven Deterling
        rocketman1@...

        Care2 make the world greener!
        http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

        Make a Difference: Tell car makers to clean up their act - http://www.care2.com/go/z/cleancars
      • Anne Kelly
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 10:32 AM
          HI. Somehow I got on the hreg mailing list - I don't
          even know what it is, but I've received some
          interesting emails. If you don't mind, I would love
          tojoin you at the restaurant - it would be reat to see
          what's foing on in HOuston.

          Anne Kelly

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250