Re: [hreg] Social Activities?

  • Steven Deterling
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      I am also interested in some HREG social events. Maybe an
      event opposite the meetings. So about a month after each
      meeting, we have some sort of social event. Anything
      from a happy hour to meeting at somebody's house to
      look at their solar water heater.

      Steve

      Care2 make the world greener!
      http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

      Make a Difference: Tell car makers to clean up their act - http://www.care2.com/go/z/cleancars
    • Roxanne Boyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2005
        Steve, Leanne and others:
        A social event would be a great idea; let's plan one.  Looking ahead, we have Amory Lovins on March 30 and our next HREG meeting on April 24th.  In April through June, there are several Earth Day events.  I propose we do something end of February or in May.  Does someone know of a good place we could meet?
        Regards,
        Chris Boyer
        HREG Vice-President

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 15, 2005
          Alright, I propose we have a social gathering on the
          evening of March 3rd, at a location in the Rice Village or
          Kirby area. Maybe Hungry's restaurant?