Social Activities?

  • lmreidy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      Unfortunately I was unable to attend the HGRE meeting at TSU last
      week, but would like an opportunity to meet with other members.

      Are there any social/networking activities scheduled at other dates
      during the year? If not, would there be interest in an evening get
      together somewhere so HREG members such as myself have an opportunity
      to meet with and learn about other members involvement in RE?

      Leanne M. Reidy
    • Steven Deterling
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        I am also interested in some HREG social events. Maybe an
        event opposite the meetings. So about a month after each
        meeting, we have some sort of social event. Anything
        from a happy hour to meeting at somebody's house to
        look at their solar water heater.

        Steve

        Care2 make the world greener!
        http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

        Make a Difference: Tell car makers to clean up their act - http://www.care2.com/go/z/cleancars
      • Roxanne Boyer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2005
          Steve, Leanne and others:
          A social event would be a great idea; let's plan one.  Looking ahead, we have Amory Lovins on March 30 and our next HREG meeting on April 24th.  In April through June, there are several Earth Day events.  I propose we do something end of February or in May.  Does someone know of a good place we could meet?
          Regards,
          Chris Boyer
          HREG Vice-President

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 15, 2005
            Alright, I propose we have a social gathering on the
            evening of March 3rd, at a location in the Rice Village or
            Kirby area. Maybe Hungry's restaurant?