Solar house

  • Kevin L. Conlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2000
      Hi Charlie, there was a good article in Fridays Wall Street Journal on the
      house of 2015. It included PV panels, and mentioned several builders that
      have formed partnerships to design and build the house of the future.
      Several builders were Texas based, let me know if you can't track the
      article down, it was on the front page of the marketplace section. Regards,
      Kevin Conlin