[hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 1999
      Strike me from the list if it is 7. I am only available for early evening.
      I'd be out of there by around 7:45, which probably isn't long enough.

      Robert

    • mike.ewert@att.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29, 1999
        I would like it if you could be there Steve. Saturday
        morning the 11th at 8, 9 or 10am would be OK for me.
        The next weekend is OK, but the 24th/25th is bad for me.

      • stelman@ev1.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 1999
          I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
          Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
          Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
          side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
          small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
          accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
          would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
          any questions.

          Steve Stelzer
        • d j
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
            1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
            2.What's the meeting topic?
            Thanks/Dannis

            >From: stelman@...
            >To: hreg@...
            >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
            >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
            >
            >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
            >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
            >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
            >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
            >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
            >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
            >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
            >any questions.
            >
            >Steve Stelzer

            >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

          • Steve Stelzer
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
              Environment Associates, Architects, 4219 Richmond Avenue (just inside Loop
              610), 713-528-0000, and the topic will be energy efficient building
              technology for Texas.

              1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
              2.What's the meeting topic?
              Thanks/Dannis

              >From: stelman@...
              >To: hreg@...
              >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
              >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
              >
              >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
              >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
              >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
              >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
              >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
              >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
              >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
              >any questions.
              >
              >Steve Stelzer

              >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

              Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
              http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg