HREG Meeting This Sunday

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
      Our first HREG meeting for 2005 will be this Sunday, January 30th, from 2 to 4 pm, at Texas Southern University, in the Science and Technology Building, Room 251 (Usual place).

      Our main speaker will be Garry Golden of the Center for Houston's Future.

      Other items on the agenda include:
      1) Room introductions and interests
      2) Main Speaker - Garry Golden
      3) Report from the annual Texas Solar Energy Meeting - John Gardner
      4) HREG Business
          -Election of 2005 officers, Treasurer's report, Proposed expenditures, Website updates
      5) Plans for 2005
          March 30 - Amory Lovins talk
          April - Earth day celebrations
          April HREG meeting - George King
          July HREG meeting - Vendor (TBN)
          Oct - solar home tour
      6) Other News and anouncements

      These are exciting times for renewable energy.  Let's hear about it this Sunday.

      Directions to the meeting and more information about HREG can be found on the website:
      WWW.txses.org/hreg
    • Mike Ewert
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2005
        Don't forget the HREG meeting tomorrow.  We hope to see you there.

        Please note that the parking lot we normally use is closed, so you need to park on the other side of the building.  Just go down Ennis past the building and turn left; there is street parking available there.  Enter from that side (opposite side from solar lab) of the School of Technology through double glass doors and take the stairs or elevator up to room 225.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2005
          Hello Mike-
             Thanks for the meeting notice. I am currently travelling in England and won't be back to Houston till the end of February...but...I hope to become active at that that time and will look foward to the next gathering.
             My Best Regards,
          Bob URban

          Mike Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
[...]

           "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."- George Orwell

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Gary Beck
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005

            Sorry I missed this email reminder – next time!

            Gary Beck, P.E.

            Eco-Holdings LLC

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005
              Here is link to the Environmental Report Card
              http://www.loe.org/ETS/organizations.php3?action=printContentItem&orgid=33&typeID=19&itemID=241&User_Session=9b848045aa88080c19bcb955b508c57b#feature2

            • Jacques Huard
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
                All,

                Below is an article about new solar technology mentioned by the speaker
                at the last HREG meeting.

                http://eet.com/sys/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=57703983

                Jacques